Creating a brilliant website or mobile application is not just about piecing together some technology building blocks; it’s about understanding what the site or app should do to help you achieve your goals.1 “Full stack” means that our services comprise the complete development cycle, including …
- digital strategy,
- content strategy and copywriting,
- corporate design,
- user interface and user experience design as well as, of course,
- backend and frontend programming.
We deploy your site on your server or in a serverless paradigm, keep it up-to-date and provide technical support and, if desired, marketing services.
Sectors and Technologies
As long as we are able to wrap our minds around your product, service, or paradigm, we are happy to work for organizations in nearly any field of business.
We build your website, web app or mobile app using these technologies:
- Static site generators: We’re fluent in Hugo and Gatsby and can adapt to the JAMstack framework of your choice.
- Content Management: We hook up your website backend to frontends like Netlify CMS or DatoCMS, or use integrated publishing infrastructure solutions such as Ghost. We no longer use Wordpress or Drupal, but we’ll happily migrate your existing system away from those.
- Serverless: Netlify, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Firebase & Firestore.
To achieve a smooth workflow and general peace of mind, we provide one (1) designated project manager for you to talk to while our crew is working on your project.2 For managing projects, we use Basecamp, Pivotal Tracker, Gitlab Tickets or your company’s ticket manager.
Available as: Fixed-Fee Workshop, Consulting, Speaking Event.